My Look.

Berries.com

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Hi everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

I've been shooting  outdoors for the past few weeks.This week i couldn't   resist, this amazing church building.Another thing you have to know about Greece is , it is one of the countries with the most church buildings in the world.
Anyway, i got these beautiful shoes from Zara's recent  summer collection.I love the rich,deep red ,berry color.I had  this jumpsuit for a while in my closet and these shoes totally revived it.






















































































































































































































































I'm wearing my favorite jewellery from BL'QE - Geneva jewellery (Read; Collaborations - BL'QE Geneve Jewellery)



Thank You for reading !!!!!!!




Be You.... Be Fabulous ,





Shoes - Zara
Jewellery - Blqe- Geneve Jewellery
Jumpsuit - Woolworth s SA.




























































You Might Also Like

3 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook