My Look.

BLACK&LEOPARD

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hi everyone !!!
The weather is slowly starting to change but we are still fortunate with lovely  weather.Black is definitely my favorite color to go to and this week I've added a splash of leopard print.Leopard print is  such a timeless print , adding a dash, can give any outfit the sophistication  it needs(Too much leopard print can make a outfit look "cheap" in my opinion so be careful with the placement.)
The feature in this outfit  is my ankle boots from SIMMI SHOES.
Ankle boots can be worn with any thing, from dresses to jeans,etc.My black furry vest is such a good body warmer and anything made of  fur or faux fur is a must have for Winter.


































































As you can see ,I got ALL the poses down this week.lol.
This railway line is normally very quiet.I enjoyed shooting here but of course at that  moment the train came.Anyway it was so much fun.

Thank you for reading !!!xoxo

Be YOU.Be FABULOUS.


Black ankle boots-SIMMI SHOES (check IG link)

Black Furry Vest -Bershka
Black Cropped Top -Mango
Black Jeggings -Old
Leopard Print Bag - Accessorize (as Seen in ,Denim-Shirt-Dress)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook