COLLABORATIONS

RUFFLES&PLAID

Monday, November 09, 2015

Hi everyone !!!!!!

In addition to leopard print ,PLAID/TARTAN is also my most favorite print of all time.My mom has an old photo of  my sisters  and I at the age of 5 yrs ,where I am dressed  in a plaid dress,with a big white collar and black bow tie.If you were raised ,as I was, having to attend church every Sunday morning then you will know dresses were the THING.I Remember this print PLAID throughout my entire life .
I am  so happy that PLAID/TARTAN is another IT print of FALL/WINTER 2015/2016

Ive paired this PLAID pants from BSB with a Ruffle blouse and accessorized it with  suspenders/braces to give this look a bit of a edge .I totally love the fit of this pants and the leatherette insets.


























































































































For colder weather ,which were heading too,Ive added a black blazer
.
NB !!This was the outfit I wore the night of  the Chris&Tonia fashion show(Read my review of the  -18th AthensXclusiveDesignersWeek)

Plaid Pants-BSB
Ruffle Blouse-BSB
Back Blazer (Bloggers own)
Black Shoes/Pumps -(Bloggers own)


Thank You for Reading !!!xoxo
Be YOU.Be FABULOUS.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook