BEAUTY

The BEST Beauty Gadgets from GEARBEST

Thursday, June 09, 2016

GEARBEST Online Shopping
There are so many online electronic stores right now but I simply love this one.  Their mission is to become the premier online electronics seller by providing an incomparable selection of the very best gadgets, coupled with an unbeatable shopping experience, prompt shipping and exceptional customer service that exceeds the buyers expectations. A mouthful right…. Well let me break it down for you.
They have an extensive range of electronic goods available online and I will be reviewing two of their products. The shopping experience was quick and easy, from the point of registration right to checking out the goods. You get FREE coupons just for registering! How awesome is that? Direct delivery to your door, complete secure payment methods protected by Norton Secure powered by Symantec should set your mind at easing about shopping online. Enough about the company, let’s chat about the products which they sell.

The 1st item that I want to review got me so excited and is a must have for every woman. A 3 in 1 LED lighted makeup mirror.

It is a mirror, a light and makeup stand for cosmetics all in one. I am absolutely crazy about it because it serves all these purposes at the same time. So I no longer need to worry about disturbing my boyfriend when I have an early morning meeting and want to put my make up on. The light is bright enough for me to see what I am doing without having to put on the bedroom light or bathroom light. The mirror is portable, so I can take it from one room to the next, or pack it in my suitcase when we go on holiday! I don’t know about you, but I try and look even better when I am on holiday…you never know who you will run into. 
 The 2nd product that I reviewed was a hairdryer.
  This is no ordinary hairdryer. This hairdryer has 6 modes with adjustable temperature technology, which means that you control how hot the air is when blow-drying your hair. The fact that it has 6 modes ensures that this hair dryer allows for quick drying and quick styling. A hair dryer is not just to dry wet hair but also style dry hair into a specific style. 
  It has a narrow nozzle which allows for directed drying and styling of your hair and gives your hair a smooth shiny look without the use of additional products on your hair.  It also has a hook at the base of the arm, which is can be used when you want to hang it up in your bathroom…..easier access to a device that I know I have been needed for a long time. 
 This company ships their products worldwide, so there is no need not to want to shop at Gearbest. They have awesome products, at ridiculously cheap prices, a safe shopping environment and super fast delivery times.
http://goo.gl/ge4viJ  - KESHU Electric Hairdryer
http://goo.gl/nKsXzT - 3in1 LED lightened make up mirror
You will get 11% discount on these items when using my promocode :lookbook11 at the checkout .
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook