COLLABORATIONS

ACCESSORIZE with @SWAYDELONDON

Sunday, October 02, 2016

  • I am so happy to be writing a review about this company's products! Swayde London is a young UK based company that specializes in luxury leather gifts for men and women. The range consists of hats, cardholders, and sandals. And in such lovely colors too!! Their website:http://swaydelondon.com/ is very interactive and at a glance, you are able to see the products available to you. Just opening up their webpage I sat for about 5 minutes staring at the hats and couldn't decide which color I wanted!!!! I wanted all of them, they would fit in well with the clothing in my closet. Alas, I needed to choose and chose the pink hat for me and my partner chose the black one (little does he know that I will be "borrowing" his one occasionally).
 
 I'm absolutely chuffed that they also personalized the products. My partner and I got cardholders, I chose black and he chose blue, and our initials are on it too. The cardholders are absolutely awesome and come in two options i.e. S5 or S7. The S5 has space for 4 credit cards and one center cash compartment and is lined in Taslon. It isn't big or bulky - it is 10cm wide and is 7.3 cm in height, quite compact in fact. The S7 is slightly bigger, but that is to allow 2 more credit cards and therefore the dimension is slightly bigger. It is 11cm wide and 8cm in height.
Both the caps and the card holders come in a choice of 3 colors i.e. Pink, Blue, and Black! And each color is gorgeous! They also have open toed sandals with a strap across the bridge of the foot, which comes in black or white. Now I didn't choose a pair of sandals not because I didn't like them, but simply because I didn't want to appear greedy lol! They are definitely on my shopping list!
Should you have any queries, it is easy to contact them by sending them a message on the webpage. Again, I love how interactive their webpage is. They also have care instructions for all their "swayde" products to help you love your hat, cardholder, and sandals for so much longer.
Their terms and conditions are also quite comprehensive and self-explanatory for exchanges/refunds, returns as well as shipping. So you know exactly how long you need to wait before you receive your Swayde products, and yes they do ship ALL across the world, so there is nothing stopping you from placing your order,
 Go ahead, check out their website and I dare you not to fall in love with at least one of their products.
Shop you Swayde accessories here:http://www.swaydelondon.com/
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS





You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook