COLLABORATIONS

VINTAGE STYLE @OPENROSE

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Hi everyone !!
Today I am wearing an outfit from the designers of the Fashion label OPENROSE in Greece. Going all vintage style is something I do not do very often but as a fashionista and fashion stylist, it is always exciting to be more versatile with outfits. I felt so feminine in this skirt with the dotted tulle fabric. The top with the Peter-pan collar is timeless. The leather belt tied around my waist added a bit of edge to this vintage outfit. This skirt is actually very sexy and I love how transparent it is but still has a sophisticated edge to it. I popped a touch of red by adding the bag and the choker from @Viralfashioncupboard. 
Openrose is a Greek based company and you can easily buy from their website (link below). This outfit is from the Fall/Winter 2016 collection, which has 3 Categories Vintage, Boho and All time Classic. The clothing items of the latest Fall/Winter collection are also easy to mix and match in any way you want to.
The craftmanship is incredible and the fabrics used for this outfit is of high quality.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS
Shop my outfit here:
Skirt-goo.gl/kSnL5b
Blouse-goo.gl/XgdxSE
Visit their website for more outfits here:-http://www.openrose.gr/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook