COLLABORATIONS

DENIM FRAYED WIDE LEG JEANS @ROSEGAL

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Hi everyone!!
If you have read my previous post you will know that I am styling clothes from Rosegal.com the past few days.
That being said, can you imagine the world without denim? I certainly cannot even think what I would have done without jeans and I am sure you couldn't either. Denim clothes have taken over the Fashion industry and there is always a demand for denim. Designers have done an excellent job in always bringing new design in denim.
Enough about that!! I actually wanted to tell you about my denim frayed wide leg jeans. I adore it because it has an elasticated waistline which fit beautifully around the higher part of your waist and it has pockets, yes pockets. How cool is that?
I've styled it with a nude color cutout top and my red accents in my shoes and bag bring this outfit beautifully together. These wide leg jeans is everything and more that you expect from jeans. Sheer ease, with an edge.
 I like how the waist line and hemlines of this denim wide leg jeans is frayed but just enough which makes this denim very versatile. You can dress it up or down.
This printed vegan leather cross body bag ties the colors of my outfit beautifully together.
 One thing I know for certain, I will wear this wide leg denim jeans for many more years to come. I think wide leg pants/culottes are here to stay for a very long time. I'm surprised how thick the denim fabric of this pants is but it's still cool to wear during summer. I can also wear it during winter with a pair of boots.
You can shop my  DENIM BLUE FRAYED WIDE LEG PANTS
Visit Rosegal Online Shop for more
Happy Shopping!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook