COLLABORATIONS

BLACK- SHEER LACE LONG KIMONO @ZAFUL

Monday, July 10, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Have you read my wishlist from Zaful for Summer 2017? I've mentioned then that a kimono or cover up is o longer for beachwear only. It can be worn as streetwear or styled in an outfit for a night out. I've seen beautiful kimono's out there from floral printed kimono's to plain colors. When I saw this black sheer lace kimono I just had to have it. The lace fabric is so stunning and you can pair this kimono however you want.
Have you've seen my post on Zaful's swimwear? The top I'm wearing under this kimono is the top of the swimwear. I've added a pop of color with my shoes but I just love every element of my outfit. This kimono from Zaful is just fab!!!!
I simply love the sleeves. The embroidered lace patterns seem more dense at the end of the sleeves and at he hemline. The lace is so soft on the skin and this black lace kimono feels so light and easy to move around. I can see myself styling this kimono with a dress and a pair of pants too. Black is a classic and timeless color and I know for sure that I've bought something that will last me for a very, very long time.
This black sheer lace kimono is a great addition to any fashionista's wardrobe. Hurry now and buy your SHEER LACE LONG KIMONO COVER-UP from Zaful and more....
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook