COLLABORATIONS

FLOWER PRINT SWEATSHIRT AND JOGGER PANTS @ROSEGAL

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Hi everyone!!
If you are a regular follower or blog reader of mine you've probably figured out by now that my style is Chic Street Style.This stylish sweatshirt and jogger pants  from Rosegal. is so perfect. I can dress it up and down and because it's separates and I can wear it with many other clothing in my closet. How cool is this cropped sweatshirt? The floral print is the IT print right now and has been dominating in clothing since Spring right into Summer and having this two piece with a floral print makes it modern, stylish and so much fun to wear. I"m all for black and white but I love to wear colorful looks from time to time.
I adore the fit of this cropped sweatshirt and jogger pants!!
 
How beautiful is the flower print decorated on this jogger pant and sweat shirt? I've added fuchsia pink accessories but there are so many colors you can accessorize this 2piece outfit with.
The back of this sweat pants and top is all white. Would you have guessed that? I like that the flower print is not overpowering this two piece suit.
The fit of this sweatsuit is incredible. The pockets are so cool and has a drawstring fastening of the pants. You can shop this FLOWER PRINT SWEATSHIRT AND JOGGER PANTS  
from Rosegal and more.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook