COLLABORATIONS

BELTED FLORAL BLAZER @ ZAFUL

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Hi everyone!!
I'm so happy that floral print is BACK in Fashion for Fall 2017. The floral print was celebrated in a BIG way during Spring and Summer. However the floral print for Fall is mostly the rose design and most of the fabrics look like curtaining and fabric you will use for upholstery. I love it because it has a vintage feel to it.!!
If you are reading my blog for the first time let me tell you that Zaful is THE online shop that has everything that is on trend and fashionable out there. That is why I adore Zaful!!
This belted floral blazer from Zaful has matching pants which I will show you at a later stage. When you tie the jacket and wear the matching pants it can easily look like pajamas, another trend that is on the fashion radar!
I've paired this floral blazer with a velvet slip dress, which is from Zaful Fall/winter 2016 collection. I was so excited when I saw that velvet is also back in fashion for fall/Winter 2017!!My shoes are also velvet. Talk about velvet obsessed, LOL!!
This belted floral blazer has pockets and buttons on the sleeves, basically all the elements of a blazer. This floral blazer is not lined but the finishing off on the inside is beautifully done with satin piping around all the seams.The color is stunning and you can pair this jacket with a pair of jeans, a skirt or anything you like!
So get your floral on this Fall!!! Mix your prints and textures and take risks. Fashion is fun and therefor you can do what you want with it as long as you have the confidence to pull it off.
Shop my BELTED FLORAL BLAZER WITH POCKETS
at Zaful and more!!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook