COLLABORATIONS

COLOR BLOCK DRAWSTRING PANTS @ZAFUL

Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Needless, to say but Zaful is definitely becoming my most favorite online shop. The reason is that provide you with fashionable clothes that are on trend and there is something new to find daily. The fit of the clothes is what appeals to me besides the quality and price of course.  I feel comfortable with everything I choose knowing it will fit me well. Look at these color block drawstring pants which is so versatile. I simply adore this pants because it fits right into my chic streetstyle look
I've paired it with my floral printed bomber jacket, a black lace cropped top and a pair of colorful sandals. You can easily transform these pants with sneakers, flat sandals or high heels like I've done.
As you can see these color block drawstring pants has a draw string fastening which is great for comfort. LOL. The length is fantastic because if you have shorter legs the pants will still be a perfect fit. The color blocking insets on the sides elongate your legs and it is very slimming. I can see myself living in this pants anytime, any day.
This photo right here is my happy laugh, so there you have it, this pant is a WINNER.
Shop my COLOR BLOCK DRAWSTRING PANTS
Zaful and more!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook