COLLABORATIONS

OVERSIZED BUTTON UP STRIPED BLOUSE @ZAFUL

Monday, August 07, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Have you noticed that stripes are back in fashion?? I've always been a fan of stripes. When I saw this oversized button up blouse with the bold stripes from Zaful, I knew this is what I've needed to add to my closet. This button up blouse comes in various colors but because black and white is timeless and always chic. I chose this one!! The fabric this shirt is made of is linen so you can imagine how cool and light this blouse is.
I've paired it with denim shorts and my gladiators but it is obvious that this blouse is versatile from the streetwear to the office to a night out!! The styling potential of this blouse is endless!!
This oversized button up blouse has mock pockets and raglan sleeves. Raglan sleeves always create an amazing oversize silhouette on any garment.
I can definitely see myself wearing this blouse quite often. it is long enough to throw over a dress and worn as a lightweight jacket. I love that aspect of this blouse very much!!
All the colors that blouse comes in are combinations with white stripes. I have to say the wind was blowing quite hectic here at this location and I was also impressed with the blouse that did not crease as much as I would have expected from linen fabric. Maybe the wind helped. LOL!!
Shop my  OVERSIZED BUTTON UP STRIPED BLOUSE at Zaful and more!!
Happy Shopping!!
Thank you for reading!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook