COLLABORATIONS

BLACK LAPEL BLAZER @ZAFUL

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Today I'll be styling a black blazer which every woman should have at least one of in her closet. A black blazer is a staple piece in your closet which can be easily transformed from office wear to streetwear. On a night out. I have to say as much as cardigans and sweaters are so cozy and warm and also very fashionable, my first add ons to my closet for Fall/Winter will be blazers, jackets, and coats of course.This blazer is just slightly more formal and smart for a night out than a cardigan or sweater.
This black lapel blazer from Zaful is fully lined, has 3/4 sleeves and invisible pockets.Invisible pockets on a blazer have so much more of a sophisticated and expensive look than patched on pockets. I love this blazer because it is perfect for Fall.
I've styled this black blazer with skirted jeans also from Zaful and added an embroidered bodysuit and red shoes.
 The length of this black blazer is perfect for me. I can easily layer this blazer during colder weather. Throw this blazer over your shoulders for a night out! It is so chic!!
How cool will it be to wear this blazer to the office? It's fashionable, cool and easy to wear. Let your imagination run wild as to how you want to wear this blazer up or down. The possibilities are endless with a blazer in such a classic cut and color.
Shop my  INVISIBLE POCKETS LAPEL BLAZER
at Zaful and more!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook