COLLABORATIONS

BLACK SHEER LACE COVER UP DRESS @ROSEGAL

Monday, September 04, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm taking my beach wear to the street!! This scalloped lace sheer cover up dress for the beach from Rosegal is so pretty and sexy and I just couldn't resist taking it to the street. Showing your underwear is so IN fashion right now and sheer clothing is what you require to show off your undies. LOL. I actually paired this black lace dress with my black leggings and just added a pop of color with my hot pink sandals and bag. I'm all about simplicity and therefore I kept the look minimally.
The lace of this black sheer cover up dress is so soft on the skin. I adore this little dress and I will definitely wear my bikini under it too when I have to run errands from the beach to the street.
For me anything made of sheer lace has a sexiness to it and having it in the color black is just a winner. Notice how beautiful the lace is scalloped by the sleeves and the hemline of this dress. I love it!!!
Shop my BLACK SCALLOPED LACE SHEER COVER UP DRESS
at Rosegal and more!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook