COLLABORATIONS

SLIT WIDE LEG PANTS AND TUBE TOP @ZAFUL

Monday, September 11, 2017

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm wearing an outfit from Zaful that is actually for Summer. Where I live summer is still in full swing. I love this outfit so much and the color of this set is not something I wear every day. I have to say my skin color is, even more, tan now from spending so much time in the sun on the beach and photo shoots. The color of this smocked tube top and slit wide leg pants is actually perfect against my skin tone. All I've added was a matching pair of shoes and a bag. The oval retro wrap frame sunglasses from Rosegal is a perfect match for this outfit.
The wide leg pants can easily look like a maxi skirt. I like that the slits are folded over and when you walk the pants are not entirely open. Only when you sit do the slits will fall open but it also depends on how you sit.
I adore everything about this set.
The tube top is almost two tops in one. The one smocked piece underneath folds over the breast beautifully and then the flounce drapes over it. When the wind blows and the flounce lifts, there is no need to worry because the breasts are perfectly covered in style.LOL.
This outfit can be worn for so many occasions and I just cannot get enough of it. The floral print is still IN fashion for Fall/Winter. I love the subtle floral print of this set.
Shop this SMOCKED TUBE TOP AND SLIT WIDE LEG PANTS at Zaful
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook