COLLABORATIONS

VELVET PANTS WITH SIDE STRIPES @ZAFUL

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Hi everyone!!!
By now you probably know that I'm so in love with clothes made of Velvet and Velour. I'm so happy that once again Velvet is on the fashion forefront for Fall/Winter 2017-2018. When I came across this purplish-red side stripe velvet pants, I knew I had to have it. The color has a richness to it and the fit is amazing. It has a wide-leg silhouette and somewhat of an ankle length for the taller person. Cropped/ankle length pants are the coolest because it is the pants that can be worn during summer and winter. As I've mentioned in a previous post that side taped/stripes pants are so in fashion right now. It is so edgy and trendy just like what you come to expect from Zaful clothing!!!

I've paired this pants with a black mesh turtleneck top and put my bralette, also from Zaful as seen in a previous post, over it for some color. My black suede hat and black ankle boots tie this outfit together
I adore the softness and expensive look of velvet fabric. The fit of this velvet pants is incredible because this velvet fabric is somewhat lighter and flowy and therefore not the easiest fabric to pull of as pants. The waistline is so well structured and has a drawstring fastener which can be pulled tighter if needed. I love the pockets on the sides of the pants and overall this pants can be styled many different ways. Boots, shoes, sneakers - any shoe will compliment this pants. Talk about versatile pants, just the way I like my clothes.
This pant is a WINNER and worth having in your closet.
Shop my SIDE STRIPE VELVET PANTS
my BRALETTE FLORAL APPLIQUE at Zaful.
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!  xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have been digging information about zaful clothing and was amazed with the reviews I have received from different continents as their prices seem to be too inexpensive it did created a doubt for me that whether they are like scam which people have faced from china etc, but now I,m bit confident that it won’t be like that, and by reading your blog it have make me more confident about my decision, therefore I thought its like my right to write about how I thought about this fantastic website for women clothing. Though I have used different zaful discount code clothing which had discount up to 15% on your order.
    PS: Thanks Itoro for this fabulous writing.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook