COLLABORATIONS

POLKA DOT COM @CHICME

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Hi everyone!!
I've been wearing the print polka dot a few times now on the blog. Maybe you are not a big fan of this print as much as I am. After all, it is the print of the season but most of all it is a timeless classic print.When I saw this stunning layered sleeve polka dot blouse at Chicme I knew I had to have it. I've mixed the polka dot prints today by wearing the smaller print with a larger print and I've added my red over-the-knee boots from Chicme too. Red accents on a monochrome outfit are one of my favorite combinations when styling clothes.
This polka dot blouse has a three-quarter sleeve because of the pleated detailing on the sleeve. The wrap tie can be tied into a bow but I've preferred it loose today in this look. This blouse wraps beautifully around the waist and it fits nicely around the bust area. The design of the blouse is definitely appropriate to wear now during Fall/Winter because it covers up beautifully and you can wear it off the shoulder if you prefer wearing it like that.
I adore the white background with the black polka dots, so classic.
You can style this polka dot blouse with any other colors in your closet it will compliment it well. There is also something so effortless and versatile about this blouse. When wearing this blouse in an outfit this blouse will be the centerpiece of the look. This blouse is also available in the color black with white polka dots.
 Shop this BANDAGE LAYERED SLEEVE POLKA DOT BLOUSE and my RED OVER-THE-KNEE BOOTS from Chicme and more!!!!
Happy Shopping!!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook