COLLABORATIONS

WINTER FLORALS AND LACE @ROSEGAL

Sunday, October 08, 2017

Hi everyone!!
 I've mentioned in previous posts that the floral print is here to stay for much longer and we will see a lot of this print during Fall/Winter 2017-2018. Many fashion magazines refer to it as the winter florals. It is somewhat darker and has most of the rose design on these fabrics. Today I'll be styling a stunning high waisted floral print midi skirt from Rosegal. Skirts are more on the fashion front than dresses for this season. Skirts in different lengths, textures, and designs. This midi skirt is just what I've needed in my closet. I always have these functions I get invited to here, which requires a smart casual dress code. This midi skirt is perfect for that and because of the black background, it is so easy to style with any color. I've added a long bell sleeve off the shoulder blouse which is from Sammydress last Fall/Winter collection and added some color with my shoes and bag to accentuate the vibrant floral print in this skirt.
I love the high-waisted style of the skirt and the fact that this skirt is lined, gives it the structured and polished look. The length is just over my knees which is perfect. The fabric this floral print midi skirt is made of is a thick crushed satin. No need for ironing here and also no need to worry that it might crease LOL.
The crushed fabric allows the skirt to be somewhat voluminous and the higher the waistline, the broader the hips appear. I certainly need this silhouette with my frame.
Rosegal has so much more to choose from but you can shop my
FLORAL PRINT HIGH WAISTED MIDI SKIRT Today!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook