COLLABORATIONS

LEOPARD-ON-LEOPARD PRINT @LUCKYFITBOUTIQUE

Friday, November 10, 2017

Hi everyone!!
For those of you who have been reading my blog for a while can probably remember how much leopard print clothes I've worn last year Fall/Winter. From leopard print coats, pants and so much more!!!
Leopard print is still my favorite print of ALL time. I have so many animal print clothes and accessories in my closet and I still cannot get enough. Today I'm styling a leopard print Kimono from Luckyfitboutique. The owner Natasha Lengua and I have been following each other on Instagram for the past 3 years and she started this business, Luckyfitboutique, a few years ago, designing easy, effortless clothes with the most amazing prints and fabrics.
At the arrival of this kimono, I was delighted at how well-made the garment is and the jersey fabric this kimono is made of is so luxurious and thick and therefore perfect for the season.
I've definitely put my own signature on this kimono by adding lots of colors and even more leopard print. Talk about a leopard print overdose. LOL
Kimonos can be worn during any season and at any time of the day. Kimonos are no longer beach attire. Now you can layer it and wear it with anything from dresses, pants, skirts, and shorts. The styling opportunities are endless.


Visit Luckyfitboutique and check out their full range of clothing available.
Shop my  ANIMAL PRINT KIMONO today!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook