COLLABORATIONS

BLACK COLD-SHOULDER SWEATER DRESS @TOBI

Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Hi everyone!!
I'm so excited to be styling clothes from TOBI for the first time. I love it when I come across Online shops that I've never heard of before. Tobi.com is a USA based company and I have to say their clothes are so trendy, fashionable and all round edgy with a sophisticated touch. As I was scrolling through the website, I did not know what to choose because they have such a vast variety of jackets, sweaters, dresses, shoes and more for women. I've decided to add some sweaters to my wardrobe, after all, it is winter. This black sweater dress and has the cold shoulder silhouette which is a BIG trend in blouses and dresses. I chose black because I can wear it from smart to casual.
I've paired it with my red OTKBoots as seen in a previous post and red accessories from ID PETERS LONDON.
I simply adore this sweater dress because the length is perfect for a mini dress. You can wear leggings or pants underneath if you want to layer this sweater dress. I kept the styling minimal and sleek.
Tobi.com is definitely the website to visit. I will be styling much more clothes from them so watch this space.
In the meanwhile head on over to their website and shop my BLACK SWEATER DRESS and more!!!
My HEAD SCARF and CLUTCH/CROSS-BODY BAG bag from ID PETERS LONDON
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook