COLLABORATIONS

CARDIGAN SET - CONTRAST COLOR @CHICME

Tuesday, December 12, 2017


Hi everyone!!
This week is all about styling clothes from Chicme, the online shop that I'm slowly growing very fond of. They have the best boots for me as seen in my previous posts and I love the fashionable clothes on their website. I'm wearing this contrast color cardigan drawstring set from Chicme today but then I love how you can wear it as separates. The styling possibilities of this set are endless. This drawstring pants fit is impeccable and has a high waistline. It has these taping details on the sides which are so in Fashion now. The cardigan has a nice length and imagine wearing it as a lightweight duster coat over your mini dress, shorts, jeans, etc.
This cardigan set is so versatile just the way I like my clothes. I chose the black color with red and white stripes but this set also comes in the color white with black and red stripes.
Chicme is a U.S.A based online shop and needless to say, the prices are right and the variety of fashionable clothes and shoes for women are just stunning!! You have to check out this website!!
Styling this color contrast cardigan doesn't require much because it is a statement set on its own. I've just added a cropped top and boots and add Parisian flair with a silk scarf and beret.
Shop my CONTRAST COLOR DRAWSTRING CARDIGAN SET from Chicme and more!!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook