COLLABORATIONS

SHEARLING JACKET-OFF WHITE @ZAFUL

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Hi everyone!!!
Today I'll be styling this stunning off-white shearling jacket from Zaful. Shearling jackets have been on the Fashion Front for the past few winters. We've seen so many styles in shearling jackets and coats out there. Shearling jackets always look so warm and cozy and therefore the perfect jacket for winter. Off-white or winter-white is the color I love to wear during winter because it's white but not that bright white we see during summer. White is one of my favorite colors. What I love about this shearling jacket is the faux leather panels on this jacket. All the zippers, pockets and double belts on the collar and sleeves make for a super cool, edgy, jacket.
I wanted to add lots of color to this jacket but I thought to rather stick to just black because the jacket is such a statement piece and I wanted it to stand out. This shearling jacket is lined which gives it structure and also a softer feel on the body. The fit is somewhat of a box-shaped jacket and therefore loose fitted. The leather paneling creates the more fitted shape of the jacket.

It is easy to wear a sweater or long sleeve turtleneck top as I have underneath because of the loose fit of this jacket.
I simply adore this off-white shearling jacket and you can pair it with any clothing, i.e dresses, skirts, etc and more in your closet.
Any color will match this jacket too because it's white and black!!!
Head on over to Zaful, the online shop with fashion, trendy clothes at affordable prices, and shop my FAUX LEATHER PANEL ZIPPERED SHEARLING JACKET/COAT.
Happy Shopping!!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook