COLLABORATIONS

MEN-STYLE:- BLACK STRAIGHT LEG JEANS @ROSEGAL

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Hi everyone!!
I've promised that I will bring you more menstyle clothing this week and I deliver! LOL. Jeans, jeans, jeans!!! Isn't the world a better place with jeans? I don't think there is anybody who doesn't have jeans in their closets. Even little babies have jeans. LOL
Anyway, there are so many styles out there and today I'm styling regular straight leg jeans from Rosegal. With all the distressed, ripped and tea stained jeans, it is also great to have regular jeans in your closet that fits well, like this straight leg black jeans.
Jeans is so appropriate to wear on any occasion any time of the day. You can dress it casual or smart-casual like I did.
 
I've layered these black jeans with a shirt, sweater, and a corduroy jacket. The pants fits beautifully and has little zipper details by the back pockets. It is a straight leg silhouette which also elongates the legs.
This jean is truly special and I can see him wearing this many times.
Rosegal, especially the MENS department, is the website worth checking out!!
Shop his BLACK STRAIGHT LEG MID RISE JEANS today!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook