COLLABORATIONS

POLKA-DOTS AND WIDE LEG HIGH WAIST PANTS @CHICUU

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Hi everyone!!
You'll probably notice that I'm styling a lot of outfits from CHICUU. I have mentioned in a previous post that I'll be bringing you more outfits from this Online shop and I've kept my promise!! LOL
Today I'm wearing this blue wide leg high waist bell bottom pants exactly like the pants in a previous post. The sheer ease and comfort when wearing these pants are what I love the most. It comes in different colors and I thought why not choose a color that's so unexpected from me, this electric blue color!!
I've paired it with a polka dot off the shoulder blouse and just added black shoes and a striped clutch bag. I like the contrast of the prints of the clutch and the blouse.
Notice the wide-leg silhouette of the pants as it flares out, as expected of bell bottom pants. I like the lace up details on both sides of the pants. The laces go from narrow in the waist to wide towards the hipline which accentuates the waist beautifully and then creates a broader hipline. Just what I need in pants. These pants fit as nicely from the back as from the front!
I simply love these wide leg high waist pants and they are appropriate for all body types.
Shop my WIDE LEG HIGH WAIST BELL BOTTOM FLARE PANTS at CHICUU
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook