COLLABORATIONS

STRIPED HIGH SLITS MAXI DRESS @CHICUU

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm styling another clothing item from CHICUU. This striped high slit maxi dress. This dress shows a lot of skin from the deep V neck, high slits to the backless back. This would be the perfect dress to wear during those hot summer days. Today I've put a winter spin on it and added my thigh high boots, biker jacket and a top underneath this dress.
This maxi dress has a separate tie which you can tie in a bow at the back but I've used it as a neckcarf almost like a ckoker and I love it. The dress moves beautifully along with how you move. The slits will stay in place until you stretch your legs wider and the slits will reveal your entire legs.
Be warned when you sit the slits will open up and you can show off your tanned legs during summer if you like to do that. LOL
 This dress is available in a blue stripes combination but I prefer the beige stripes. I know that I can wear any shoes with this dress from flat sandals or sneakers to high heel shoes and as in this case, thigh high boots.
 CHICUU has a wide variety of maxi dresses.
Shop my LONG STRIPED HGH SLITS MAXI DRESS today!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook