COLLABORATIONS

FASHION TRENDS OF SPRING 2018- WISHLIST @ZAFUL

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Spring is so near, I can literally smell it in the air already. I can hear the birds chirping and that is the most beautiful sound in my ear. Spring to me is all about reviving and freshness. Every life form that was asleep during the long cold Winter months is coming to life during Spring!!
Before I carry on about my most favorite season of the year, let's talk Fashion trends!!! At the beginning of each season, every Fashionista wants to know whats HOT and whats Not.
Well, I've summed up some of the BIG trends straight from the Runways and Zaful, my favorite Online shop is all about Fashion trends. Whatever is on the Fashion Radar you will find at Zaful at affordable prices.
Here is my Wishlist from ZAFUL with regards to the Fashion trends of 2018:
1.White
The color white is the highlight of each outfit this season. Wear white on white or just an accent of white color. I love wearing white during any season but especially Spring/Summer, so I'm so happy that the color white is taking center stage.
Here is a flowy stunning Ruffles See-Through White Dress from Zaful that I like a lot

2.See-through or transparent
 This trend is so hot right now. See-through fabric, like the plastic looking fabric clothing and shoes, is what you will see everywhere this season. Now is the time to show of that hot body of yours because of these transparent fabrics.
I simply love these Transparent Ankle Booties from Zaful.


3.Lavender/Lilac
Love it or hate it but Lilac is making a BIG comeback this season. It comes in different shades to suit your personal body skin color. you can layer different shades of lavender in one outfit. Just start experimenting with his color!!
This lilac Lace-up High Cut Swimsuit from Zaful might put you in the lavender mood and the mood for Spring/Summer! LOL.


4. Plaid
Plaid mania is what I call it. I can never get enough of this print Winter or Summer because of how timeless it is. It always comes in different colors and sizes of this print. The trick is to wear big plaid patterns with smaller plaid patterns or mix up the colors. The styling opportunities of this print is limitless. Just start experimenting!!
This Ruffle Hem Belted Checked Skirt from Zaful will get you started. it is so stunning!!


5. Floral
It looks as if the Floral print has come to stay. Spring will be all about this print once again. I came to love floral prints because of how happy and colorful this print is. Mix and match these floral prints as you like.
This Red Floral 3/4 Blouse from Zaful is so fun and versatile to wear.

6. Dark Denim
We are back to denim on denim this season. I love it!!!
You have to get something in Dark denim because you will see this a lot on the Fashion Front.
I love this High Waisted Wide Leg Frayed Denim from Zaful.


My wishlist is only to inspire you. Put your own wishlist together, ZAFUL is the Online shop that will keep you on trend and in style season after season.
Check out the website today and start shopping!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook