COLLABORATIONS

WHITE TRENCH COAT @YIGELLILA AND ASSYMETRICAL SKIRT @ZAFUL

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Hi everyone!
Spring is near !!! I can hear the birds chirping in the morning and that warms my heart because I know that Spring is near. The transitional seasons are my most favorite seasons. During spring we still wear the layers of clothing but it becomes might lighter and brighter. I've decided to pair this white trench coat from YIGELILA with this asymmetrical printed skirt from ZAFUL. This skirt has a matching blouse but that is why I love a  set because you can pair it with so many other items in your closet.
These silver gray satin lace-up booties. as seen in a previous post, fit in perfectly with this outfit combo. My sliver reversible tote bag from Id Peters London completes this look.
I love how chic and stylish this outfit is. A lightweight trench coat like this white coat is something that you can style with many clothing items in your closet. You can easily wear it over a dress, pants, etc.
Open or close this trench coat wears easily. I love this skirt. It flows beautifully as you walk and it has a wrap belt fastener.
Shop my WHITE TRENCH COAT at YIGELILA
and skirt from a SET at Zaful and more!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook