COLLABORATIONS

DENIM TRENCH COAT @ZAFUL

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Trench coats have been around forever, especially the conventional kaki /beige trench coat from Burberry.You will see a lot of trench coats on the Fashion scene but more so trench coats with a difference in design and fabric. You've seen me wearing a white trench coat in a previous post. When I saw this denim trenchcoat, I was totally convinced that I had to add this to my closet. Denim is a trend that is here to stay and having a trench coat in denim is an absolute bonus.
You know I'm wearing ZAFUL clothing a lot and I'm always impressed with the quality of their clothing. The denim fabric of this trench coat is absolutely stunning. The fit of this coat is superb and I'm truly happy with this denim trench coat because now I have a denim trench coat that I can wear year after year.
 

A traditional trench coat is an ultimate coat to wear during the transitional seasons like Autumn and Spring right into Winter!!
Another huge trend that is on the fashion Radar is denim on denim but more so the darker denim. I will bring you more on that in another post.
Whatever is on the Fashion Front right now, Zaful will have it for you at affordable prices!
I've styled this denim trench coat with blue stripes and added my reversible tote bag from ID Peters London.
You will definitely see me wearing this coat quite often!!
Shop my DENIM LAPEL TRENCH COAT Today at Zaful and more!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook