COLLABORATIONS

FLORAL PRINT JOGGERPANTS AND CROPPED SWEATER @ROSEGAL

Monday, March 05, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Last week my blog posts were all about the fashion trends of Spring 2018. The floral print was one of the prints that I've discussed.
Today I'm styling this Floral print set from ROSEGAL. This set consists of a sweatshirt and a jogger pants but it is truly so stylish. The fit is incredible and the floral print is only on the front of this set.
One of the trends is sweatsuits or activewear which you will see a lot of but it can be worn as casual or smart wear. Rihanna, the singer, and designer has been pulling off this trend so stunningly for a long time.
White is the color of Spring 2018 and I for one am very happy because I simply love wearing white during any season but more so during Summer. I've added the white trenchcoat which you've seen in my previous post to this floral print set and added pink accents with my shoes and bag.
I love sets because of the versatility. You can easily mix and match them with other clothes in your closet and also it can be transformed to day or night wear, casual or smart.
ROSEGAL is the Online shop where you will find a wide variety of fashionable clothing for men and women.
I'[ve put together a wishlist of Floral printed clothing from Rosegal in a previous post and I hope that inspired you to start shopping!
Shop my FLORAL PRINT SWEATSHIRT AND JOGGER PANTS at Rosegal and more!
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook