COLLABORATIONS

FLOWER POWER @ROSEGAL

Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today's outfit is bold and beautiful. Flower Power as I call it. Again, I'm styling floral prints this week. It looks as if the floral print is here to stay so I might as well make full use of it. To me, Springtime is associated with flowers and therefore I enjoy styling floral prints!!
This floral high waisted skirt from ROSEGAL has a shiny, satin finishing. It is lined and gives the skirt structure and sophistication. The length is slightly over the knee. It is a high waist silhouette and therefore it's so ideal to wear cropped tops with this skirt. I've paired my floral jacket with it and my black layered sleeve blouse from Zaful as seen in a previous post.
My red boots and red bag bring this outfit beautifully together.
If this floral print combination is to bold for you, wear a smaller print with a bold print floral. The IN thing in styling these floral prints is to combine different prints into one look. No need for matchy-matchy prints. Wear it any way you want.
Have fun with your clothes and let's celebrate Spring-Time!!! Find more Floral print clothes on my Wishlist from Rosegal in a previous post.
 Shop my FLORAL PRIINT HIGH WAISTED MIDI SKIRT from Rosegal and more!!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook