COLLABORATIONS

PLAID PANTS AND TURTLENECK STRIPED SLEEVE SWEATER @ZAFUL

Friday, March 16, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm styling another clothing item from ZAFUL- this cropped turtleneck striped sleeve sweater with striped sleeves. Although Spring is in the air, the weather is still fluctuating from hot to cold here. I love turtleneck tops or sweaters. This sweater has such an interesting sleeve design besides for the stripes. The sleeves are very long and has these holes for the thumbs to come through. So it is to keep the hands warm and serve as gloves/mittens. How cool is that?
 Plaid is another print that is on the Fashion Forefront right now and I've styled my plaid pants with this turtleneck sweater. I've added my black moto jacket, which is also from Zaful, as seen in a previous post, and other black accessories to complete this look.
This sweater is also available in the blue. I preferred the black because it fits in perfectly into my closet. This turtleneck sweater is a great buy and I know I'll be able to wear it for many seasons to come.
Turtleneck sweaters are classic and never goes out of fashion. The quailty of this sweater is really good.
Shop my TURTLENECK STRIPED SLEEVE SWEATER from Zaful and more!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
 Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook