COLLABORATIONS

POLKA DOTS AND GINGHAM/PLAID SKIRT @ROSEGAL

Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Hi everyone!!
 By now you know that I'm obsessed with the polka dot print. This Spring polka dots are back on the Fashion Forefront but more so the black and white polka dots. No matter what size of this print you wear, make sure you have at least one item in this print. Polka dots are also a classic, timeless print and therefore it will always be around. There is a lot of mixing of prints going around in the fashion world now. Wearing prints on prints is very fashionable to do. When you look at Diane von Furstenberg's collection you can really get inspired by the way they mixed patterns and colors.
Today I'm styling this gingham/plaid skirt  from ROSEGALwith layers of polka dots. I'm wearing my polka-dot wrap blouse as seen in a previous post over a polka dot strappy top.

I simply love how this outfit came together. A pop of color is what I've added to the monochrome outfit.
Pantihose socks are so IN fashion right now and I've decided to wear a pair with my stilettos.
As I've said in my previous posts on trends of Spring 2018, experiment with prints. Make sure it makes sense. Mix bolder patterns with finer patterns. Fashion is fun, so have fun with your clothes.
Shop my GINGHAM/PLAID MERMAID SKIRT from Rosegal and more!
My LAYERED SLEEVE POLKA DOT WRAP BLOUSE  at Chicme
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
 Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook