COLLABORATIONS

POLKADOT RUFFLE SKIRT AND OFF SHOULDER TOP @ZAFUL

Friday, March 16, 2018



Hi everyone!!
You've seen me wearing polka dots a lot since last year already and this season the polka dot print is everywhere. Polka dot is a timeless print and therefore will always be around. When I saw this polka dot set from ZAFUL I knew I had to have it. The ruffle skirt and off shoulder top is so light and easy to wear. I love how flirty and fun the silhouette of this outfit makes me feel. Brown is the color that was also spotted on the Runways as an IN color for this season and seasons to come. I love wearing brown but more so the chocolate brown which compliments my skin color better.

 Sets are so versatile because you can transform it and match with different items in your closet.
I'm wearing my new white sandals from Migato and white pantyhose socks.You've seen me wearing this trend in a lot of my previous posts.
This set/off shoulder top and slit ruffle skirt is a statement piece and doesn't need a lot of styling.
I simply adore this set and I know I'll wear this throughout the hot summer days.
You will have to hurry if you want this set because it was selling fast.
Zaful is the online shop where you find trendy, fashionable clothes for women. Whatever is happening on the Fashion Front, Zaful has it at super affordable prices.
Shop my OFF SHOULDER TOP AND SLIT MAXI RUFFLE SKIRT at Zaful and more!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook