COLLABORATIONS

SPRING 2018-FLORAL PRINT WISHLIST @ROSEGAL

Thursday, March 01, 2018

Hi everyone!
So we are talking Spring 2018 trends today!! With Spring being upon us, I wanted to put together a wishlist with some of my favorite items from ROSEGAL. I said this before that Rosegal is the Online shop that is starting to grow on me. I always find something familiar but with a difference at Rosegal. They have fashionable clothes for males and females.
It seems that the floral print is here to stay. For the past few seasons, it was all about this print and this Spring is no different. I came to love this print because it is so feminine and colorful.
Wear floral print together in one outfit. Mix and match the prints in a way that makes sense. Have fun with this print by combining different colors of floral prints together in one look.
Always add your own flare to whatever is on the Fashion Front!!
I have put together my wishlist to hopefully inspire you to do the same. I have to say Rosegal has a wide variety of clothing so go ahead and check out this website for more!!
1.FLORAL Long Flowing Wrap Dress
2. FLORAL Halter Tassel Micro Bikini
3. FLORAL Lace-up Romper


4. FLORAL Mini Chain Crossbody Bag
5. Retro FLORAL Embroidery Hat
6. FLORAL High Waisted Maxi Skirt

The prices at ROSEGAL are right!!!! I'm sure you will find what you are looking for and so much more.
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook