COLLABORATIONS

HIGH WAISTED EMBROIDERED MINI SKIRT @ROSEGAL

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

HI everyone!!
When I saw this high waisted embroidered mini skirt on the website of ROSEGAL, at first glance I thought "What a beautiful skirt." At the arrival, the skirt was even more beautiful but quite short for my height. However, it is a stunning skirt and the silhouette makes for a fun, flirty yet sophisticated skirt. The gold embroidery on the waistline and bottom of the skirt is beautifully done. The skirt is lined which gives structure to the garment and makes it look even more expensive.
I've styled the skirt how I would wear it i.e. in a more sophisticated way because the skirt can look girlish. However, in the right setting girlish is good, especially during summer this skirt will be a BONUS to have.
I love the fit of the embroidered mini skirt around the waistline. The flat pleats from the waist down is very flattering for all body types.
You can wear this skirt anyway you want-with high heels or flats.
Blazers are always great to wear with a skirt. I love how this outfit came together.
Shop my HIGH WAISTED EMBROIDERED MINI SKIRT at Rosegal and more!!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook