COLLABORATIONS

BLACK AND FLORAL CROP WRAP CAMI @SHEIN

Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Hi everyone!!
As I've mentioned in my previous post that having this two-piece outfit is a bonus because of how versatile it is. I've styled this floral wrap cami top from SHEIN with black pants and added red accents. This top is so versatile you can rearrange the belt fastener from front to back or vice a versa.
I love the floral pattern of this top because it has all the bright colors that are perfect for Summer.
This is the same top you've seen in previous post. Isn't it great that you can change your outfit instantaneously?
This floral set is so worth having in your closet.
I've thrown over my shoulders a light black jacket just in case of cooler weather.
I love the colorful, vibrant aspect of my outfit.
Visit Shein today and shop my FLORAL CROP WRAP CAMI
 Search:409933
Happy shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook