COLLABORATIONS

FLORAL CROP TOP AND MAXI SKIRT @SHEIN

Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Hi everyone!!!
Today I'll be styling an outfit from SHEIN. I'm so happy to bring you clothes from this Online shop, which has fashionable, stylish clothing for women at super affordable prices. With summer being so near I am in such a great mood and what better way to kick off this season than with bold bright colors in the floral print.
The fabric this floral two-piece outfit is made of is a very soft, light cotton and wears so easily. I love the flow of this skirt and the fabric feels so soft on the skin. Talk about a perfect summer outfit.
The maxi skirt has slits on both sides and the length is perfect to wear with wedge sandals like I've done or flats.
The cropped top is simply stunning. It has a wrap design which is very flattering for all body types.
This is definitely my favorite outfit for summer. You all know how much I love two-piece outfit clothing because they are so versatile. You can mix and match these items with other clothes in your closet.
This floral set also looks like a stunning maxi dress with cutouts from afar.
 You have to check out this website, Shein. They offer a wide variety of clothing to suit your personal taste.
Shop my FLORAL CROP WRAP CAMI & MAXI SKIRT today
Search:409933
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook