COLLABORATIONS

STRIPES AND DENIM @ROSEGAL

Monday, May 07, 2018

Hi everyone!!
As you've noticed already, I've been styling a lot of Rosegal clothes. That being said, this Online store is starting to grow on me. I always find something different at ROSEGAL. Different, feminine and at an affordable price. Like this, stripe wrap ruffle mini dress I'm wearing today. It has long sleeves which you can button up as short sleeves. The ruffle all around the hemline is so pretty and feminine
 I've paired this dress with denim culottes also from Rosegal as seen in a previous post.
 This mini wrap dress is so fun to wear and it is to put on and take off - just what you would expect of a wrap dress. The mini wrap dress fine stripes are always stylish and this dress is a perfect transitional clothing piece to have in your closet.
I've added my berry red shoes and my silk headscarf from the ID Peters London silk scarf collection.
The little straw bag from Baroqboutique brings this outfit beautifully together. I love how fashionable straw bags had become. Gone are the days of wearing straw bags only to the beach. I love this two-tone straw bag. I can match it with so many outfits in my closet.
Shop this STRIPE WRAP RUFFLE MINI DRESS at Rosegal and more!!
Hppy shopping
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook