COLLABORATIONS

YELLOW COLOR BLOCK DRESS @ROSEGAL

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm wearing yellow again. Is this color growing on me? I'm not sure yet but yellow is one of the IN colors of this season. This yellow color is so much brighter than the yellow jumpsuit I was wearing in a previous post. The best part of this yellow dress from ROSEGAL is that it is a color block design. I love how the colors are placed strategically on this dress. It's so figure flattering and give you curves in all the right places.
Having a  dress with a simple silhouette like this is always welcome in my closet. These kinda dresses are so easy to wear especially during those times when you have to rush from meeting to meeting and afterwards, maybe a few cocktails. I know I will look approprate with a blazer or without.
I've styled this color block dress by adding sandals and a headscarf.
These Full Frame Oversized sunglasses are from DRESSLILY. I love how over the top the frames are and it adds that extra pizazz to this dress.
If you don't like yellow, rest assured this dress is also available in blue!!
Shop my YELLOW COLOR BLOCK DRESS at Rosegaland more
My FULL FRAME OVERSIZED SUNGLASSES at Dresslily.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook