COLLABORATIONS

YELLOW/MUSTARD WIDE-LEG JUMPSUIT @ZAFUL

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Have you seen the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle? I can almost hear you saying, "What kinda question is that lol."I know we were all glued to our TV screens.
Have you've seen Amal Clooney's (George Clooney's wife) outfit? Oh!!! finally, I have your attention. George Clooney right? I have to say Amal was one of my top 5 best-dressed guests at the Royal wedding.
Today I'm channeling Amal Clooney at the Royal wedding in this yellow/mustard jumpsuit. This jumpsuit actually arrived almost a week ago from ZAFUL and I love it!!!!
It has snap-buttons which closed the very high slits running down both sides of the legs.
I've paired this jumpsuit with my stunning brown sandals and this cute straw handbag from DRESSLILY.
The sunglasses are also from ZAFUL and it brings my outfit beautifully together. This jumpsuit is very comfortable to wear. I was moving along easily in it. The snap buttons can be unbuttoned if you want to show more leg.
You can shop my SNAP-BUTTON WIDE LEG JUMPSUIT and
my STYLISH FULL FRAME SUNGLASSES at Zaful
My straw handbag from Dresslily
Happy shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be You. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook